Excessive scaring on our little girl,
due to careless surgeons.
We actually, would not have chosen this surgery.
There are other, better recommended surgeries for her issue of tight tendons.
Curled, bent toes on our little boy, due to wearing shoes that were too small.
And a smile like this, due to malnutrition.
He has five front primary teeth that never developed.
All of the teeth he does have, are prematurely loose.
But much sadder than this, is that there are so many children NEVER chosen into families.
The children long for families.
Ellie and Zephan both, were so excited when I visited them on trip one and told them I was their mother. And I told them they have a daddy too. And siblings. It was what they always wanted.
EVERY DAY, they tell us "Obechum Te". They give hugs.
And they are wonderfully cuddly.
A good 3 minute waiting child video!
http://rainbowkids.com/WC/



No comments:
Post a Comment