Thursday, December 19, 2013

We are looking for 200 friends to give $10 each! We have a matching grant!

I decided to open our fundraiser right here on our home page.
Eventually, I'll move it to a tab. *notice the other tabs above "FAQs" and "The Money" above.

We have received a matching grant for our adoption of Zephan and Elliora from 
Lifesong for Orphans.

Take a look at all they do here. http://www.lifesongfororphans.org/
We are so happy to be accepted for a grant from Lifesong.

Here is the way a matching grant works:
We have received a $2,000 matching grant.
Therefore, we raise $2,000 and Lifesong gives us $2,000.
We are looking for 200 friends to give $10 each!
And the donation is doubled!

Spread our blog to your friends if you like. This would encourage us greatly to have more donors and more readers! And especially, more believers praying for our adoption process, and for the tender hearts of our little boy and little girl in Eastern Europe as well as prayer for our family as a whole.

To make a donation through PayPal:

Click the "Donate" button to the right. It is a direct link into our Lifesong grant account.

*Please note that PayPal will charge an administrative fee (2.9% + $.30 USD per transaction). Your
donation will be decreased by the amount of this fee.

To make a donation by check:

Please make checks payable to Lifesong for Orphans.
In the memo please note your gift preference with Family Account Number (4076) and Family Name.
Please mail checks to:
Lifesong for Orphans
PO Box 40
Gridley, IL 61744

Individual donations $250 or more and yearly donations totaling $250 or more will receive a tax deductible
receipt. Receipts for donations under $250 will gladly be sent upon request.
Lifesong is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization.

If you have any questions about donations please contact Lifesong at info@lifesongfororphans.org.

  • The "Matching Grant Goal" thermometer, to the right, will rise as we receive donations, as I get a weekly account report.
  • I will change our overall goal thermometer on the tab "The Money" after this fundraiser ends, January 14th.
  • If we raise more than $2,000, we will still receive 100% of funds donated! Amounts above $2,000 will not be doubled, but ALL FUNDS RAISED will be paid to our adoption expenses. 
  • Lifesong for Orphans grant pays money raised, directly to adoption expenses (such as to our adoption agency), or by reimbursement after we submit an adoption expense receipt. 

3 comments:

  1. Is the donation thermometer not working ? I donated not much, but I want to make sure you received it. I am a friend of Jessica's and love what you are doing. I wish I could give more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jolene! We are really touched that you would give! I get a donation update just once a week, so the thermometer will be updated usually on Thursdays :)
      The thermometer is now updated, your donation included!
      Thank you tremendously!
      Crystal

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reply ! After I commented I re - read the post and seen where you said you'd update weekly. I missed it the first time. So glad to help. Good luck !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete