Sunday, October 27, 2013

Another Update Today

I also updated "The Money" Tab.
We are now up $2000 more! So I added that to the $19,694!
This is the matching grant. The agency will receive the matching grant when Brittany's Hope is notified of our official travel dates for "gotcha day" for our children.


We also need to raise $700 more than expected. This is for the I800 that we will be filing once we have our referrals. We didn't know about this cost, so now I added $700 to the thermometer.

So, we are needing
$700 to complete adoption fees! This blows my mind really, that this is it!
$700 for the I800
$450 for children's visas (paid during our first trip)
Then onto travel expenses.

We have $21,694 of our estimated adoption expenses paid!
I can hardly get over it!
So exciting!

We are working on writing for additional grants.
We are also considering other fundraisers!

Thank you friends, so much for praying and for donating your time and finances!


No comments:

Post a Comment