The $200 puzzle piece is claimed!
Today we sold this bucky-boy (above) and his mother (below) for $200 toward adoption!
Perfect!
Perfect seems to be the theme on my mind today!
Yah, I wasn't planning to sell any mama does, but then decided to cut back our little herd, selling one adult doe. This is a skiddish doe, difficult to catch, difficult to milk. She is just extremely shy. Even when I sell an unwanted animal, I pray that God will bring the perfect family for them. I want them to live out their lives well cared for. God did bring the perfect family for her. The son of the family who purchased the goats is calm, and gentle, and really enjoys taming animals and helping them to feel secure and friendly. Perfect!
The baby buck was tough to sell (emotionally tough). He is the very first animal born on our new farm. While the mother goat was pregnant, I decided that I wanted to sell her kid to help bring home two little orphans. It happened that the first animal born here, was perfect in every way. Perfect confirmation and a perfectly charming personality. But completely worth selling, in order to gain a little bit more toward our fundraising goals, to bring home two perfect children.
No comments:
Post a Comment