Well, here's my first post!
The purpose of this blog is to allow friends to follow our adoption journey to our two children in Eastern Europe. I am also using this blog in order to fund raise. Several people have asked if and when we will be fund raising for our adoption. These inquiries bless me so much! That these friends want to help bring orphans into our family!
I am starting a fundraiser! And if I can get it going tonight, I'll alert you all to the link! (I'm kind of tired and also taking care of a sick child, so we will see if I can complete my goals tonight, or if it will need to wait).
This blog is public, so details about us or the children we are adopting will be limited. If you would like more details than I will publish, please message me privately. I don't mind the personal questions either. If you'd like to know, please ask! :) I've asked all sorts of things to families who have adopted, so that I could understand. It's really okay!
I do intend to answer some questions on this blog and will be working on getting answers to these questions written and posted. Here they are:
Why we want to adopt (why we did it before and why we are doing it again).
Why we want to adopt from an Eastern European country.
How we chose the two children.
How much does adoption cost? How much does our adoption cost?
Why are we fund raising?
What do our other children think about gaining two more siblings.
And we get asked this regularly: "Isn't four children enough for you?"
Crystal
No comments:
Post a Comment